Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Year, New Content...

So we're into a new year, and I've decided that I'm going to try and keep this thing updated more regularly and alter the focus a bit. I'm not doing away with the Indy Author Takeover/Interview posts, I love that stuff, plus I like doing what I can to help out my Indy Author buddies in my small way. So that staff's sticking around, no doubt.

What I want to do around here is add more types of content, focused on the nerdy side of life, which is where I live. Heh. So there will be more reviews on books, movies, T.V., comics, and video games. And especially the gaming stuff, I'll be talking about it from a perspective that normally isn't all that represented in your usual nerd media. That of the guy who's pretty much a perpetual late-comer, due to the type of gamer I am. Planning to talk about that more either later today, or in the next couple of days.

Also, I plan to do my damndest to get cooking a lot more diligently on my fiction writing this year, and I'm sure I'll chat about that here too. Probably with a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth. Heh.

Don't know how interesting any of this will be to people, but I used to blog pretty regularly and I've been missing it, so I figure the New Year is as good a time as any to dive on back in. If any of this interests you, awesome. Come along for the ride. If not, cool. Thanks for stopping by and I will say good day to you, sir or madam. I SAID GOOD DAY! Hehe.

Mahalo, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment